[PD] Reproducing the THX deep note in Pd

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 04:12:23 CET 2010

Pd's oscillator wave tables are 512 samples.  Supercollider uses 8192 - not
sure what CSound uses.  The efficiency of the SC code allows for large
sample tables and bigger FFTs, which certainly help make a 'smoother'
sound.

It would be interesting to hear what happens with 16x larger tables in Pd.

PS - Amazing that Andy Moorer replied to the blog about the SC version!