[PD] How to create abstraction without it popping up

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 04:40:52 CET 2010

I'm doing a lot of dynamic creation of objects and came to a point where
I would like to create objects with unique names.
Unique names, because I want to create objects within these uniquely
named objects.
So, as far as I know, I can only achieve unique naming by creating an
abstraction.
But I don't want it to pop up, once created.
I could of course send a vis 0 message to the abstraction right after
it's creation, but that would lead to a lot fast popping, which I'd
rather skip.

Any thoughts on this?

..ailo