[PD] Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 26 10:07:29 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 09:18 +0100, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> Well I am no pd king either, but it's been working quite well for me
> after the initial investment of learning and building patches.
>

> Here's a song recorded with multiple tracks from pd directly to Ardour
> on an old single core Linux laptop.  All of the effects were applied
> live within pd and the tracks were mixed in Ardour and mastered using
> Jamin.
>

> SubOptimal Demo

Yeah, thanks for posting. Definitely interesting to hear about different
practices and their results.

Here's a minimal track also made with Pd, for the sake of diversity:
http://www.netpd.org/sessions/2007-11-08_antiwecker.mp3

Is it time for having a pool for Pd-made music? There was the Pd radio
which I quite liked. Would it require a lot of effort to bring it up
again?

Roman