[PD] any mac OS terminal experts?

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 22:09:46 CET 2010

Dan, i am sorry but your function { } business is teribly misleading!
it's gust alias pd="/path/to/app/bin/pd" that anyone would ever need ..

well, do you wanna go like:

PD=//Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/bin/pd
THIS_COULD_BE_THE_ONLY_REASON_WHY_WE_NEED_IT=$MY_ERRORNO_CMD_NOT_FOUND

function pd {
		if [ -x $PD ] then
		`dirname $PD`/`basename pd`
		else
		echo "COMMAND NOT FOUND, this is a redundant msg!"
		exit $THIS_COULD_BE_THE_ONLY_REASON_WHY_WE_NEED_IT
		}