[PD] Reproducing the THX deep note in Pd

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:13:49 CET 2010

Table sizes in Csound are user-defined.  You can also use user-defined
tables in Pd with [tabosc4~].  I think what may be a little more
important for the differences in sound is the fact that csound and Pd
use Lagrange interpolators and supercollider uses an Hermite one for
the cubic interpolation within oscillators.

Matt