[PD] Weird [delread~] behavior under -nogui

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:08:28 CET 2010

Are we sure this is a problem with [delread~]?  There's a related bug
where if you open a patch which has delays at one sample rate, if you
then change the sample rate in the preferences it won't reallocate the
delay buffers, so if you increase the sample rate, you're left with
shorter delay lines (they're just as long in samples but shorter in
milliseconds).  When it happens it feels like a [delread~] problem
since that's what you're controlling, but really it's in the
implementation of the delay buffer.  This may have been fixed in
recent versions -- I have been keeping at 0.40 for a while now, so I
don't know for sure.

Matt