[PD] Weird [delread~] behavior under -nogui

Florian Hollerweger flo at mur.at
Sun Mar 28 14:08:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

Roman Haefeli wrote:
> So having a [switch~] would solve all the -nogui initialization
> troubles? That is valuable to know. Thanks.

I am afraid I cannot confirm this, as illustrated in the attached
example. This is the same patch I posted yesterday, extended by a
loadbanged [switch~].

Or am I missing something here? It would obviously be really cool to
have a non-recompiling workaround for this.

By the way, it also does not help to delay the turning on of the
[switch~], which I tried - knowing that loadbanged [;pd dsp 1( messages
cause trouble under -nogui as well.

best,
flo.H