[PD] loudness~

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Mar 29 11:28:04 CEST 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 01:21:37AM -0400, Alexandre Porres wrote:
> So, I got in touch with Tristan who wrote a [loudness~] object for Max (
> http://web.media.mit.edu/~tristan/maxmsp.htm ) and he has other objects, one
> of which has been ported to Pd already.
>
> I aksed here before, it seems we don't have for Pd. this message is just to
> confirm so...
>
> then I should get one done for Pd as part of my research.

The more the merrier:

Looks like William Brent's timbreID collection does similar analysis things:
http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html

Some vanilla abstractions I wrote to do similar analysis things, too, are to be
presented at LAC2010.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__