[PD] Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Mon Mar 29 15:59:08 CEST 2010

Roman Haefeli wrote:
> you can find the major7.pd patch and its depencencies here:
> http://www.romanhaefeli.net/software/pd/

i could not find major7.pd there, but i have tried the
bandlimited_oscilators (sinesum), which sounded quite a lot
better/smoother than other methods for making
bandlimited waveforms in pd. i will try to make
some pad-synths with these.

> couldn't find that particular track on:
> http://noconventions.mobi/nvisible.taz/

some other ones are also very good, but that one was my favourite.
looks like it is gone. i could send it to you by mail if you
like, or put it (temporarly) on my site. or maybe the author
of this music is also reading this list?

bis denn!
	martin