[PD] tabread4~ "broken" interpolation algorithm - was Re: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:10:07 CEST 2010

John Harrison escribió:
> The link works and extracts fine here in WinXP SP3. I used the built-in
> "compressed (zipped) folders" tool in the explorer shell.

Crazy.

Internet Explorer breaks downloaded files whenever it takes you more
than a few seconds to select the folder to download in. I cleared the
browser cache and downloaded the file again, which usually fixes the
problem (only if I clear the browser cache), but this time even if it
actually and fully redownloaded it it was corrupted again and again so I
thought it was actually the file.

How such bugs in a browser can stay unfixed for years is beyond my
understanding... (doesn't Bill Gates use his own broser??)

Thanks cyrille for sending the file.

Sorry I don't actually plan to compile it (never compiled a Pd external
before), I thought I would just have a look at the source code...
But if I do I will certainly send you the binaries

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com