[PD] compiling Pd-extended on Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10

Ichabod ichabod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:41:35 CEST 2010

I couldn't find any Pd-extended builds for Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10 (is
there one anywhere?), and the autobuild for Ubuntu Karmic i386 didn't work,
so I tried compiling from source.  I extracted the source and then cd'ed to
the ~/Pd-0.41.4-extended/pd/src folder and ran autoconf and then
./configure.  At that point, it gives me a bunch of "checking for..."
messages and then ends with "no tcl library found."  I have tcllib
installed.  What am I doing wrong?

--Stefán