[PD] And finally... netbook recommendation

Orm Finnendahl o.finnendahl at mh-freiburg.de
Tue Mar 30 11:34:57 CEST 2010

Am Monday, den 29. March 2010 um 19:54:49 Uhr (-0700) schrieb Jerome Covington:
> Are there any recommendations on netbook/audio interface combinations
> for further development and performance using pd?

I use a lenovo e10, mainly because it has a pc express card slot and I
can use it with my RME Multiface with 18 channel balanced i/o. It runs
Ubuntu 9.10 and everything works very well.

Be aware that the newer models (at least here in Germany) don't seem
to have the express card slot anymore. The Netbook is reported to even
run OSX so you have all the options.

--
Orm