[PD] [PD-announce] OS X 10.6: unplugging headphones crashes Pd

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Mar 30 15:34:25 CEST 2010

it's not fixed by the OS update.
i only had this phenomenon if GEM was involved too and submitted that to the bugtracker a while ago
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2929298&group_id=55736&atid=478070

if you can make a patch where GEM is not involved and it still crashes with Pd when the phone is unplugged then that would be good to post here.

max