[PD] glitches + netbook // Vilson, András

servando barreiro servandisco at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 30 19:50:43 CEST 2010

HI Vilson, That video you posted seems  like mixing a little bit of audio signal into the video and maybe viceversa... (analog glitch).  Looks also like an analog video mixer w circuit bending..  http://vimeo.com/8913301
I did found a nice way of making glitches in pd   http://vimeo.com/6932986  (minute 1)
this is done by having two copies of the same pix and applying a very subtle but very fast 3d transformation [rotateXYZ]  to one of them, for this task, I use the audio input..
If you are interested, I can post an example..
Hi András.
thanks for the tricks!. but already pd runs quite fast.. I will do like that next time I install.
F-ischers F-ritz f-ischt f-rische F-ische   ; )