[PD] compiling Pd-extended on Ubuntu Netbook Remix 9.10

Markus Demmel az at zankapfel.org
Wed Mar 31 14:33:32 CEST 2010

I'm using Pd-0.41.4-extended from sourceforge.

I guess you can either compile them manually in the externals directory
or try out the scripts. I've tried the ./pd-extended-auto-builder.sh and
i got this error message:

recordQT4L.cpp: In function ‘lqt_file_type_t guess_qtformat(const char*)’:
recordQT4L.cpp:96: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to ‘char*’
make[3]: *** [recordQT4L.o] Fehler 1

Maybe you have more luck. I'll try again later with a newer version of
the sources.

Markus