[PD] Puredata Video performances anyone?

Vilson Vieira vilson at void.cc
Wed Mar 31 15:47:14 CEST 2010

2010/3/31 Ricardo Lameiro <ricardolameiro at gmail.com>

> Hello fellow list members.
> I am making a concert with bassoon and electronics/Puredata effects, and i
> would like to include some videos of pd on the show. The concert will also
> be a showcase of Puredata capabilities.

Hello Ricardo,

here's some videos about puredata, you can use it freely:

http://vimeo.com/9009718
http://vimeo.com/9027094
http://vimeo.com/7885446
http://vimeo.com/9180738

> So I'm here to ask if someone would like to share some videos made with
> puredata that are CC licensed to include there. I also would like to have
> some Graph patch that reacts to sound... as i am making improvisation on
> them.
> any help will be appreciated

Sound to graph object? Yesterday a friend here suggested to me pix_sig2pix.
To see that in action take a look at
http://github.com/automata/hackspd/raw/master/glitching.pd

Hope to help you.

--