[PD] Combat aliasing!

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:39:15 CEST 2010

I m not sure i understand aliasing well... So anything that's sampled and
played back without altering the pitch would not suffer from aliasing? When
exactly does aliasing occur? during the DAC conversion, or before that?
Let's say i set a karplus-strong resonator to a frequency of 30 KHz
(assuming i'm a dog and i can hear a pitch that high), at a 44.1 KHz
sampling rate, than what happens? No aliasing at all?