[PD] propertybang-help

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 1 20:37:10 CEST 2010

> i don't like help-patches that are not self-contained (at least for what
> they are trying to document);

well, for that, what I've done for [args], is this :

   args-help.pd is the main help file

   args-demo.pd is the abstraction made specially for the help file

and I'd like to add something about [propertybang]... I don't expect
[propertybang] to make sense at all on subpatches, and thus, I expect
[propertybang] in a subpatch to be doing the same as it does in its
parent patch. However, this is not what it does. Can you explain why you
made it the way it is ?