[PD] Spectral Shiffting

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:32:04 CEST 2010

Hey Alex
I'm not sure if this is what you're after, but have a look in the help browser for:
3.audio.examples/D08.table.spectrum
This is basically a bank of oscillators reading their own specific pitches from a single table. Perhaps use:
FFT to feed the table and [sigmund~] to set the pitch. Orchange the arguments in [spectrum_partial] in [pd oscbank] so you can manipulate the partials more precisely (you could add an inlet or a recieve to control these from somewhere else in your patch).
Hope this helps.
Andrew