[PD] 24 bit / 96 k issue

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:20:04 CEST 2010

Thank you for your help,

I just realized that the problem was somewhere I hadn't think of in the first place: the name of the folder that contained the file had a forbiden sign (an accent). I removed the accent and now the file plays well. It's interesting to know that such a mistake can freeze Pd's GUI without affecting the audio...

D.S