[PD] Spectral Shiffting

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:49:38 CEST 2010

Well,I've made I07.phase.vocoder to work live, that example actually lets
you record sound... so the phase vocoder I sent the other day is based on
it... and I decided to include ssb in it as well, I got it from H09 too and
is working fine (dont know if the other shifter mentioned here could be
better, dont think so), maybe RM in sync with PVoc would be nice too.

Thanks