[PD] Spectral Shiffting

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:58:34 CEST 2010

I tried once rewriting a magnitude/phase table and shiffting it a bit,
somewhat like that example, it turned out to sound a bit messy, so I was
wondering if someone out there had already done a better job :)

I was just thinking that maybe a bank oscilator phase vocoder could be
better... and I wanted to do something like Sethares does, play around with
the spectrum to match some scales.

thanks
alex