[PD] memento file retore crashes Pd

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Apr 8 14:21:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 02:14:21PM +0200, András Murányi wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:26 AM, <colet.patrice at free.fr> wrote:
>

> >  is there another project as sophisticated as memento but working on all
> > platforms?
> >

> There is SSSAD and some more nifty abstractions built upon it. Dunno if it
> offers all you need.

Personally I use sssad now, and it's used throughout the rj library as well. I
think, its design is a bit easier to follow and maybe even cleaner. It doesn't
include an actual object to save settings to a file, but that's by design: it
also doesn't force you to use a specific object to save like Memento did with
[pool]. You even can use sssad with pool, if you want. Or use it with
message-boxes or [textfile] or [netsend].

Oh, and [sssad] is Pd vanilla so it runs on every current distribution of Pd.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__