[PD] isosonic curves : level the perceptual loudness of different pitches

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 9 01:58:10 CEST 2010

On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Alexandre Porres wrote:

> thanks, I have to correct the broken link now!cheers
>       do you mean http://artengine.ca/~catalogue-pd/28-Porres.pdf ?

Which broken link was that ?

Btw any links to http://pure-data.ca/ have to be changed to links to
http://pure-data.artengine.ca/ because the domain name was lost. Some
files in it were also lost, but if you still have original URLs, I might
be able to recover them. I could only recover files for which I had an
URL. Then I just realised that the site contents that relied on "?" in the
URL, have been lost as well.

The pdf files were already hosted at artengine.ca from the start, and then
I added the recovered site in that folder as well, but I realised that it
needed a virtual domain or else I would have had to search+replace all
URLs in the site.