[PD] gemmouse and pix_data

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Sat Apr 10 00:25:23 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot for all your help in sorting out using gemmouse with
pix_data. It's making a lot more sense to me now. It would be nice if
translateXYZ had a feature like gemmouse where one could set the scale
relative to the gem window. Same goes for the geometric primitive sizes
like square. It would be nice to be able to specify those in pixels.
Thanks again.
Jim