[PD] cheaper bonk~ replacement ?

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:44:51 CEST 2010

Hi Tim,

If you can afford to lose some time resolution, you could change
bonk~'s -hop argument to match the window size.  I think it defaults
to a hop that's half the window size.  That should be half as many
FFTs.

Is there any chance [env~] and a threshhold would be good enough in
your situation?  It's a lot cheaper, but as you probably know, much
more prone to false attack reports.

Hope that helps,
William