[PD] sys_gui full screen text

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:22:41 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I have created window with a commands using sys_gui:

[toplevel .new(
[.new configure -bg black(
[wm atributes .new -fullscreen 1(

[sys_gui]

I have read manuals from some sites recommended by Hans-Christoph
Steiner, but commands presented there are not accepted by pd except
those I wrote as message flags.
My mission is to read text from text file (what I already solved) and
present text on that full screen .new window.
Can you replay to me a guide, syntax, or way how to make text appear
on that window? Text file contains 6 short lines.
How that .new window is going to interact with a gem window (also full
screen, topmost) when it will be created?

Thank you and Respect.