[PD] sys_gui full screen text

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Apr 12 21:46:52 CEST 2010

Yeah, should be possible, but a bit weird, since you'll be writing Tcl
via Pd.  It might be easier to write a separate Tcl script that does
what you want it to, then load it  using the Tcl 'source' command sent
to [sys_gui].

so you could make your own Tcl proc like:

proc displaytext {x y args} {
	# code here to place the text in $args at ($x, $y)
}

Then invoke it using [sys_gui]

[ displaytext 25 100 this is the text to display(

[sys_gui]

.hc