[PD] [OT] linux multi-output soundcard

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:00:09 CEST 2010

Just a note for a soundcard to avoid - judging from the really positive
reviews on the Edirols (FA-66 and FA-101) I went for the newer UA-101 which
is exactly the same as the FA-101, but with a USB connection instead of a
firewire (plus a hardware limiter). In this one recording is supported only
in the latest ALSA, however playback is corrupted at the moment. Generally
ALSA has good support for USB devices.

aKis