[PD] [OT] linux multi-output soundcard

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Apr 14 15:42:08 CEST 2010

I'm considering to go for the Saffire PRO 40. It's not fully supported at
the moment, but FFADO received quite good help from them, they say it's
going to be fully supported soon (next 2.1 FFADO release).
Any experience about it?

I'd prefer to buy this and wait, because of its features and quality, Edirol
seems fine but it's too simple for my needs.
PCI looks good too but I'm looking for something different.
thanks again..

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net