[PD] Last days of submissions to ICMC's UnConference

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 23:19:15 CEST 2010

"It turns out that NYC Resistor, of which I am a member, is hosting
some ICMC workshops.  I'd happily host some kind of informal Pd
gathering there, whether its in addition to, or in place of the ICMC
Unconference.
.hc"

Cool,

Well, I'm sending tomorrow a proposal for some Pd gathering/hack session at
the Unconference. Miller said he's game on it, so I'll mention my name, you,
him, and maybe someone else that is interested and going there, just send me
a note... (today!)

Seems I'll be working on ICMC to attend it for free, I'll be helping a lot
in the UnConference thing, guess I have a thing for working in
conferences...

cheers
alex