[PD] second instrument/piece in the silent percussion project...

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 00:12:23 CEST 2010

thx again.

no video explaining yet... not enough time, but i'll get to that soon,
probably in one or two months and post it to the list. I'll probably get
chunks of this video, post the original samples and explain their
manipulations as their might not be enough time to shoot video again...

Jaime E Oliver LR

www.jaimeoliver.pe

858 750 0924 (cel)
858 202 1522 (home)