[PD] keycode 92: dropped

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:57:05 CEST 2010

I've only found this problem transferring between keyboard layouts, in which the key that would be a tilde ~ is a pipe |. My guess would be that PD has no use for the pile character, and so doesn't allow it to be used. Either that or it uses pipes somewhere within the program and doesn't want these to conflict.

If you're trying to type a tilde try shift and the key directly above your right shift and left of the enter key.