[PD] Free samples somewhere on the net?

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:41:47 CEST 2010

Speaking of samplebanks, an interesting approach in pd would be to do a good
Rhodes modeling patch, rather than using a samplebank...
For example, I was quite impressed when I heard the 'pianoteq' piano
modeling instrument.
It's not pd, nor is it free software, but I can't help but think something
similar should be possible to make in a pd patch...no?