[PD] Free samples somewhere on the net?

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:40:29 CEST 2010

I think than in the rjdj lib, or inside the rjdj's composer pack, is a
e-piano patch. I kinda liked it. For sure you will use a lot less ram :)

On 15 Apr 2010 13:46, "tim vets" <timvets at gmail.com> wrote:

Speaking of samplebanks, an interesting approach in pd would be to do a good
Rhodes modeling patch, rather than using a samplebank...
For example, I was quite impressed when I heard the 'pianoteq' piano
modeling instrument.
It's not pd, nor is it free software, but I can't help but think something
similar should be possible to make in a pd patch...no?