[PD] nusmuk_audio WAS: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Apr 15 17:53:12 CEST 2010

>> Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
>>> That is true for really good tools. Needless to say that Pd is one of
>>> them.

sorry, I might going to be rude,

 but I've never heard some music completely made with PureData that really sound good.

they are alway little experiments, or false reproductions of things we know and without the sound.

 like last time someone posted something that sounded like 'psychic warriors of gaia', but honnestly i'd prefer the original.

The skill to make music with pd is about rewriting everything, at the end it's not really the skill of a musician,

for example in concrete music, who is the musician, Pierre Schaeffer, or Pierre Henry?

 Pierre Schaeffer has demonstrated that he is a very skilled music scientist, but he didn't even made a shit that we could hear like a composition.

pd is just a tool for learning dsp, there is no such project that show how pd is cool to make people moving on the dance floor.