[PD] phasor~ and osc~ right inlet: exact timing (was: phasor~ and osc~ right inlet: signal?)

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 13:56:57 CEST 2010

Ah yes. This is a really good point. I just read
through your whole email Roman and this brings back
all those times I was trying to get a click free
phase reset in an oscillator but never bothered to
debug it in enough detail to see that this was indeed
a block boundary problem.

You are right. Of course we need a [phasor~] that can
be instantly reset on any sample.

This is a good candidate for a Vanilla level change
as I can't see much serious breakage occuring as a
result.

Would anyone have objections to that?

a.