[PD] nusmuk_audio WAS: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 16 14:18:17 CEST 2010

ej bonitos just pasting some mustard to this topic too:
in german there's a saying "wenn der bauer nicht schwimmern kann liegts an der badehose"
translated somehow: "when the farmer can't swim it's because of his bathing trunks"
so it's about swimming not dancing!

crossfading salutis

& don't forget to show your trunks!

colet.patrice at free.fr wrote:
>  show me a patch that correctly mix soundfiles.
>

> Btw- I don't mean "this will be a 'Hello World' for Pd at some future
> point in its development."  I just mean it's a good way for users to
> test how flexible and expressive their software is in a live setting.
> I mean let's face it-- you crash at a performance and people sit and read
> their programs while you restart the program.  You crash while people are
> dancing, and they leave.
>
> -Jonathan

ETs DNA will not be televised
http://hasa-labs.org