[PD] phasor~ and osc~ right inlet: exact timing

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:48:57 CEST 2010

ypatios escribió:

>> There is [vsnapshot~] [...]
 >> From what I know, the message comes one block late.
>
> but you can bang vsnapshot~ faster than the block rate and it seems it
> works fine. so there must be no one-block delay.

I don't know whether the messages come a block later or not, but the
fact you can bang more than once per block and not loose messages is not
incompatible with the possibility that there is a one-block delay: the
messages can come "accumulated" with the correct values and timestamps
but all one-block late... like out of a one-block pipe...

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com