[PD] second instrument/piece in the silent percussion project...

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 20:59:03 CEST 2010

I have to leave right now.

I'll be connected later to tell you what gem version I am using. Are you
using pd extended or vanilla? I use vanilla and gem from svn, but can't
remember what version i have in my linux box.

I also know i am using 64 bit, but that shouldn't be a problem if you're
compiling your own pix_hand...

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

www.jaimeoliver.pe