[PD] Zen Garden re-implementing the wheel in C++?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 15:33:33 CEST 2010

Giving up extensible generality and moving
from a linear structure to finite but
'big enough' adjacency matrix always
seemed the way to go.

I'm not speaking for Martin on ZenGarden
though, I'm not sure what his current
ideas are, or even if its still active.

How did topoloical sorting of a list
work out in Nova Tim?