[PD] networking with Pd (was Re: (no subject))

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:41:54 CEST 2010

To be honest I'm not worrying about advced networking, just what is of practical benefit for performance, it's definately in the formative stages now. Although it does seem that it's better than netsend and netrecieve for working with more than one connection (I.E. with netsend computer A sends info to computer B, that's it, with client and server Computer A can send info to computers X, Y and Z, who can all send info on the same connection to computer A. But X can't send data to Y.) This could be set to re-broadcast this kind of data, tho.