[PD] error: recordQT: EndMediaEdits failed with error -2008

mail at c-m-fischer.de mail at c-m-fischer.de
Mon Apr 19 13:44:44 CEST 2010

Dear list,

I build myself a machine for live video mixing. That works very stable.
PD-extended 0.41.4 on Mac OSX 10.5.8

Now I would like to record the stuff to disk. Only once. I used the
complete pix_record device from the helpfile. Unfortunetely the
following errors occur.

1. error: recordQT: problem with fd
    error: recordQT: EndMediaEdits failed with error -2008
2. I name a file and place where to save it. Recording starts, but one
can not stop the recording. So no file is saved. Or error one occurs.
(

Is there some other way to write a video to the disk than pix_record?
Dont want to use a screencapture tool...

Best!

christian