[PD] pix_opencv error

kubriel kubriel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 11:08:32 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 23:16 +0200, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
> kubriel wrote:
> > sorry for bothering, but i dont know, where to ask, and i spend all my
> > possibilities with google and testing.
> > i succesfully compiled pix_opencv, lot of objects is working well, but
> > the most important objects for optical flow instantly quit pd with this
> > output in terminal:
> >
> > v4l2: VIDIOC_S_FMT: Invalid argument
> > OpenCV ERROR: Sizes of input arguments do not match ()
> > 	in function cvCalcOpticalFlowBM, cvoptflowbm.cpp(592)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > 	called from cvUnregisterType, cxpersistence.cpp(4933)
> > Terminating the application...
> > pd_gui: pd process exited
> >

> > it happens with pix_opencv_of_bm and pix_opencv_of_lk.
> > v4l2: VIDIOC_S_FMT: Invalid argument is written everytime i use webcam,
> > whis is perfectly working - so i dont know, if there is some
> > relationship between this errors..
> > everything on my ubuntu karmic amd64, and succesfully compiled Pd
> > version 0.42.5, and gem ver: 0.92.2
> > i will be very lucky if somebody has a clue, whats going on.
> > thanks,
> > kubriel

> salam,
>
> this opencv objects only work well with an opencv from the SVN
>
> masalama,
> sevy

i builded opencv, and pix_opencv, just now, booth from svn and error
remains the same, but instead "pd_gui: pd process exited" there was
"socket receive error: Connection reset by peer (104)".
i tried also different webcam, and "v4l2: VIDIOC_S_FMT: Invalid
argument" dissapears(seems like it is because my laptop webcam, but it
is working good)