[PD] nusmuk_audio WAS: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?
reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 22 19:27:10 CEST 2010
On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 18:27 +0200, colet.patrice at free.fr wrote:
> I just wanted to check if someone has invented this wheel in pd...
> apparently not...
Have you checked mx from netpd?
I am not sure, if it meets your criteria, but some of it features are:
- slot for insert-fx per channel/master channel
- unlimited number of slots for aux-fx
- aux-fx can be chained
- you can write your own fx
By using some additional fx plugin suites, you can have:
- meta-fx, that pack 3 slots into one (this way you can have as many
inserts in a chain as you want)
- dynamic processing fx
- time-based fx, such chorus, flanger, phaser
- some funky freaky stuff, such as spectral-delay, fft-based
pitchshifter and more.
More information about the Pd-list