[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 61, Issue 114

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 23 20:56:25 CEST 2010

On Fri, 23 Apr 2010, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 10:52 +0100, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
>> well, we are in 3 then.
> 4
>> I find IEMGUTS so useful
> I second that.

I also second that, ... I first wrote some externals, then I looked at
iemguts and found out that I had quite exactly reinvented the wheel...
then I imitated some more like that because I didn't know whether I could
depend on iemguts. Then eventually I found out that [propertybang] can't
possibly coexist easily with any external that does the same thing as it
does, so... i'm sort of stuck there, if I'm not supposed to be relying on
[propertybang].

does anyone use [propertybang] yet ?