[PD] Smooth looping

ypatios ypatios at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 22:49:19 CEST 2010

As I understand and as Matt already wrote, you wanted a transposition of the
phasor~'s frequency (which would change the frequency of the loop but not
the sample content), but instead you did the classic
up/downsampling-of-the-soundsample transposition.
(The "distortion" you get is due to the difference in spectral content,
which should be richer as you transpose upwards since you read a longer
portion of the sample.
Also, the end of the loop changes which could mean a harder discontinuity.)

I tried to fix the transposition and I also added an offset in the audio
path before tabread4~ that corresponds to the beginning of the loop.

And I'm sure you've already figured everything out, long before you got our
emails.

alabala