[PD] Smooth looping

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Apr 24 13:07:39 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:32:52AM +0200, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> The fact, that old Pd "rabbits" like you also have questions not only
> answers, is comforting.  (even if they turn out to be not real questions ;-)

The more you learn, the more questions turn up. :)

Anyway back to the looping: With the fix, I can smoothly loop sine-waves now,
but it still is pretty hard to get good looppoints for samples.

Here's an example soundfile: http://footils.org/snd/23.wav

With loopstart for example at sample 2912 and loopend at 5402, this looks
pretty even in the array overlay, but if you listen to it, you can still hear a
nasty rumble. I wonder, how to get rid of this ...

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__