[PD] Vu-Meter - WAS: nusmuk_audio

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Apr 25 17:16:15 CEST 2010

very nice work!

are you planning to add an enveloppe gen for controlling filter poles assignment or adsr ?

 I've attached pd console messages,
 not for getting help to make it work on me,
just to show how it work on pd-extended
(Pd 0.43.0devel-20100126)

I use to put sssad/sssad in my abs so it would load anytime
because there is pd/extra/sssad or because I just put the sssad version
in my project folder, it's so light.

also I don't know what is the [function~] object.

Less external objects are used, most users could load the lib.

here it is:

audio input devices:

0. Réseau de microphones (IDT High

1. Microphone / Ligne entrée (IDT

2. Enregistr. playback (IDT High D

audio output devices:

0. Haut-parleurs / Casque (IDT Hig

API number 3

no midi input devices found

MIDI output devices:

1. Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth
audio standard (MMIO)
audio ASIO (via portaudio)
libdir loader $Revision: 1.8 $
	compiled on Jan 26 2010 at 04:00:46
	compiled against Pd version 0.43.0.devel-20100126
warning: class 'pix_filmQT' overwritten\; old one renamed 'pix_filmQT_aliased'
warning: class 'pix_movieDS' overwritten\; old one renamed 'pix_movieDS_aliased'
warning: class 'pix_videoDS' overwritten\; old one renamed 'pix_videoDS_aliased'
GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
GEM: ver: 0.92.2
GEM: compiled: Dec 15 2009
GEM: maintained by IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: Authors :	Mark Danks (original version)
GEM:		Chris Clepper
GEM:		Cyrille Henry
GEM:		IOhannes m zmoelnig
GEM: with help by Guenter Geiger, Daniel Heckenberg, James Tittle, Hans-Christop Steiner, et al.
GEM: found a bug? miss a feature? please report it:
GEM: 	homepage http://gem.iem.at/
GEM: 	bug-tracker http://sourceforge.net/projects/pd-gem/
GEM: compiled for SIMD architecture:
SSE2
MMX
GEM: using
SSE2
 optimization
Gem Man: QT init OK
this is cyclone 0.1, 55th alpha build
warning: class 'abs~' overwritten\; old one renamed 'abs~_aliased'
warning: class 'log~' overwritten\; old one renamed 'log~_aliased'
warning: class 'pow~' overwritten\; old one renamed 'pow~_aliased'
libdir_loader: added 'zexy' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'creb' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'cxc' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'iemlib' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'list-abs' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'mapping' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'markex' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'maxlib' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'memento' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'mjlib' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'motex' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'oscx' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'pddp' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'pdogg' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'pixeltango' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'rradical' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'sigpack' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'smlib' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'toxy' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'unauthorized' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'pan' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'freeverb' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'hcs' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'jmmmp' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'ext13' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'ggee' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'flib' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'ekext' to the global objectclass path
libdir_loader: added 'flatspace' to the global objectclass path
setting compatibility mode to 'max'
warning (maxmode): cyclone is already loaded
warning: class 'overdrive~' overwritten\; old one renamed 'overdrive~_aliased'
warning: class 'serial' overwritten\; old one renamed 'serial_aliased'
warning: class 'sysexin' overwritten\; old one renamed 'sysexin_aliased'
libdir_loader: added 'pdmtl' to the global objectclass path
pool 0.2.1 - hierarchical storage object, (C)2002-2005 Thomas Grill
GridFlow 0.9.7, Copyright (c) 2001-2009 Mathieu Bouchard
GridFlow was compiled on Feb  7 2010, 12:48:00
startup_cpu: using MMX optimisations
sssad: can't load library
limit v0.1, written by Olaf Matthes <olaf.matthes at gmx.de>
expr, expr~, fexpr~ version 0.4 under GNU General Public License
[lister] part of zexy-2.2.3 (compiled: Jan 26 2010)
	Copyright (l) 1999-2008 IOhannes m zmölnig, forum::für::umläute & IEM
[repeat] part of zexy-2.2.3 (compiled: Jan 26 2010)
	Copyright (l) 1999-2008 IOhannes m zmölnig, forum::für::umläute & IEM

function~

... couldn't create

function~

... couldn't create

function~

... couldn't create
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
error:
inlet: expected 'float' but got 'symbol'
expr divide by zero detected
expr divide by zero detected
GEM: GLEW version 1.5.1
GEM: Start rendering
GL: énumérant non valide
error:
[range $2 $3 0 1]: got 2 args instead of 1..1 in Range::_0_list(float f)

--- snip ---
--- snip ---