[PD] pd-extended 42 bug

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Apr 26 09:11:36 CEST 2010

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Alexandre Porres wrote:

> dont know if this is actually a bug, but here it goes if I create a
> subpatch and have an [inlet] and then create an [inlet~] to the left,
> the parent patch does not draw the corresponding data/audio inlet
> correctly, it has to be reopen or copied for that to happen...

Minimise the parent window, and unminimise it. It will redraw the object
correctly.

The bug seems to be that only the _last_ inlet~ created will appear to be
in the wrong position. Whenever you create a new inlet~, the previous one
that wasn't in the right position will go to the right position...
meanwhile, the actual inlets are in the correct order, because of the way
wires are preserved, so, the only problem would be the look of the inlets.